Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Writing them down

I've heard people say that the first steps to making your dream a reality is writing them down.

Ok. Here's my problem:

If you have one big dream, you can write down your steps to achieve it - or just possible steps..

I have about 800 dreams.

So here's my "bucket list" that shall be added to frequently:

• Go on a missions trip to India
• Become an elementary/middle school teacher
• Have a young adult book published
• Create an interactive media ministry involving high schoolers and young adults
• Produce commercials
• Attend an accredited makeup artistry program and become a professional makeup artist (at a higher level than I already am)
• Become a head worship leader
• Write worship songs
• Teach 4 zumba classes a week
• Get my ACE group fitness certification
• Teach zumbatomic and zumba toning
• Lose 20 pounds before I get married
• Get married!
• Take off full-time work for a few years when I have children
• Send my children to public school for elementary but give them the option of cyber school
• Go to graduate school for creative writing or media

In short, all the titles I want are:

•zumba instructor
•wife
•mother
•teacher
•worship leader
•producer
•writer
•missionary

Do you think all these things are possible?

I do. Just not right away.

But I'm starting to realize that that's ok. You can only accomplish one thing at a time. I'll start inching my way through. I WILL achieve all of these, and it's OK if I'm 80 when they are all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment